Your guest room should be comfortable and inviting, and a quality mattress is an important feature in any guest space. You want your company to feel at home and to find the guest room a pleasant place to relax.
To achieve that, here are some things to consider when choosing a mattress for a guest room:
- If space allows, choose a full or queen-size bed rather than a twin. This allows you to comfortably accommodate couples who come to visit.
- Choose a firm mattress to provide back and joint support to guests who need it.
- In addition, to support, you also want the mattress to be comfortable. Many of today’s mattresses offer the firmness you need with the addition of a pillow top that provides added comfort.
You could spend a fortune to outfit the bed, but that doesn’t make much sense, considering the mattresses in most guest rooms are only used occasionally.
Fortunately, budget-friendly brands provide the comfort your guests deserve at an affordable price. Examples include:
Diamond Align Gel Euro Top
PRICES START AT $529
Provide back support to your guests at a surprisingly affordable price with the Diamond Align Gel Euro Top mattress.
- High Profile Innersprings
- Thick Layer of Gel Memory Foam
- Quantum Coil Edge Support
- Coil Gage of 13.75
- Luxury Temperature Regulating Cover
- 25 Year Warranty
If you’re searching for “mattress companies near me,” Texan Mattress is a smart choice. Our family-owned business is the area’s #1 rated mattress factory, and we carry these and other moderately priced mattresses. Visit one of our stores today to learn more about choosing a quality mattress at an affordable price!